Building Regulations are continually upgrading their insulation requirements for loft conversions.
If you are thinking of turning your loft into an additional room or rooms, you'll need to comply with Building Regulations and Metropolitan Insulation Services’s foam sprayed insulation offers a compliant, quality and cost-effective solution.
Traditional insulation board and batts for loft conversions all require accurate cutting and edge sealing to prevent unwanted draughts.
Spray foam insulation has been proven to be one of the most efficient and effective forms of insulation available on the market today,
Our sprayed insulation expands to seal gaps and uneven surfaces and insulates at the same time – this is particularly important under the current Building Regulations that require air-leakage testing of buildings to reduce energy requirements.
When applied directly to the tiles, slates or roofing felt, it provides insulation performance that’s the equivalent to twice that provided by fibreglass, without requiring a ventilated air gap,
Sealing to fit every contour, it creates a 'warm deck construction' throughout the entire loft conversion area, enabling you to create useful draught-free storage areas in the eaves.
You don’t lose ceiling height in your loft conversion because Metropolitan Insulation Services’s product is sprayed tight between the rafters – these may then be covered over with plasterboard or the rafters left exposed and the insulated areas plastered over to suit your preferences and budget.
Our spray foam insulation ensures the loft conversion is warm in winter and cool in the summer months, and its sound proofing properties help prevent airborne noise from being a nuisance.
Loft conversions add value to your property and give you invaluable extra living space without needing to move home. If you would like to find out about our loft conversion insulation solution, please contact Metropolitan Insulation Services today. We’ll be happy to provide you with a no obligation quotation.
Please be aware that Metropolitan Insulation Services does not undertake loft conversions – our experienced installers are happy to work with you or your contractor to ensure that your loft conversion is fully insulated, providing comfortable living space.
For FREE expert advice on all Loft Conversions problems with ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATION contact Metropolitan Insulation Now on 0800 028 4042 or email us here
WHY contact Metropolitan Insulation?
FREE expert advice on all soundproofing problems with ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATION. Contact Metropolitan Insulation Now on 0800 028 4042 or email us here
- Free initial telephone consultation.
- 30 years industry experience.
- Experts in SOUNDPROOFING.
- Cost effective solutions.
- Do you suffer from Noisy Neighbours?
- Can you hear your Neighbours movements?
- Can you hear footsteps in the flat above?
- Can you hear the TV next door?
- Do you suffer with noise and reverberation from The London Underground?
- Are you on an airport flightpath?
- Does your HMO suffer from noise transfer?
- Does your holiday let need sound insulation?
- Are your office meeting rooms NOT confidential enough?
- Do you carry out a noisy trade?
- Do you work in the music industry and need to contain your own noise?
WE CAN HELP...
- Reduce noise.
- Noise reduction a specialism: Party walls, Floors & Ceilings.
- Reduce outside noise.